20121225

BEAUTY ESSENTIALS

//SKINCARE

NEUTROGENA cleanser, LA ROCHE POSAY effaclar mat moisturizer, CLINIQUE all about eyes de-puffing eye massage, CLEAN & CLEAR blot paper, EOS lip balm

Above are some of my absolute favorite skincare products. I have oily/combination skin so finding skin products that work well for me is always a little bit of a hassle. It's below zero Celcius everyday here in Korea so I have been using my moisturizer obsessively. I picked up the La Roche Posay moisturizer in Paris this summer and I absolutely love it. I don't use too many creams simply because my skin just cannot deal with too many products + I don't really feel the need for a lot of them. 

//MAKEUP

BOBBI BROWN brow kit, SHU UEMURA eyelash curler, STILA liquid liner, URBAN DECAY 24/7 glide on eye pencil, MAYBELLINE falsies mascara, LANCÔME hypnôse doll lashes mascara, TOO FACED natural eye palette, URBAN DECAY 'sin' eyeshadow

I'm not even going to deny it - I am a little obsessed with eye makeup. Face makeup (ex: foundation, bronzer, blush) is just not really my cup of tea. I have oily, acne-prone skin so I do as much as I can to prevent clogging my pores, so I didn't even bring face makeup with me on this trip. (How good of an idea that is? I'm not quite sure...) Anyhow, I rarely- in fact never- wear all of these eye products together but I like emphasizing my eyes through makeup. Mumma and I treated ourselves to the Lancôme mascara a few days ago and so far I'm really liking it. 

//BEAUTY BAGS
From a small boutique in Belgium, From a flea market in Korea last summer

The bag on the left I use to put all my beauty products while traveling and the pink clear envelope I use to put in my everyday products in my bag. 

//IN THE BAG
These three products basically live in my bag.

Just a little short update about my life while I'm posting: I'm currently in Korea for winter break visiting family and whatnot. Eating a crazy amount of food so expect an overload of pictures of food very soon... Merry Christmas! Hope your holidays are filled with lots of love. xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment