20121229

EATING MY WAY THROUGH SEOUL

KAPPO YOKOMORI



For the past week, I have been eating, eating, and eating. I've never been one to deny myself of the pleasures of eating good food. The photos above are from the restaurant Kappo Yokomori. A family friend owns it and it's absolutely fabulous. It has a "knife and fire" concept which means that everything from the menu is made with either knife and/or fire. Rad. Oh also the ice cream believe it or not is Guinness flavored ice cream! 

AROUND THE CORNER

After my friend and I got our nails done, we had a little bit of extra time. We went to Forever 21 and I picked up an elbow patch sweater (I'll post pictures later), and then decided to go into a nearby cafĂ© and eat before dinner (basically the story of my life). My life is just a compilation of eating from place to place. We went into Around the Corner and we bought a chocolate and almond croissant and three cheese bread to share. Yum. 

JUAN






Another one of my family friend's restaurant. It's definitely not your traditional Japanese restaurant, so don't expect your typical sushi roll and udon experience. Juan is a kaiseki restaurant, and the menu changes depending on the season. I'm not very talented at explaining food and/or the delicacy of the food, but the point is: so so so good. 

COFFEE BEAN & TEA LEAF

"Simply the Best" chai tea lattĂ© of my life. 

GALLERY 494







I guess you could say my family and I got a little carried away... (And I didn't even take a picture of all the things we ate for lunch that day) 

HYUNDAI DEPARTMENT STORE

Love my shaved ice! 

SSG MARKET

THE cuuuuuuutest bunny cupcake

If you've made it through this post and even read all the writing in between, I applaud you/ want to give you the biggest online virtual hug! I only have three days left in Korea, so even more reason to overeat, and even more probability that a ridiculously long food post is coming your way.... 

Enjoy the last few days of 2012! 

No comments:

Post a Comment